White walls, high ceilings and industrial charm, flooded by natural light – the ideal backdrop for your next shoot.
Natural-Light Photo Studio
This 135 sq ft studio brims with possibility, featuring concrete floors, white walls, and plenty of daylight filtered through south-facing warehouse windows. It’s great for fashion and lifestyle shoots, product and tabletop photography, documenting artwork, and more!
We love the photo studio for the bridge it creates between Workshop Studios and our city at large. It allows us to extend our reach and welcome more businesses and creatives than we could otherwise accommodate, while providing tenants and members a free and valuable space to document their work.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book, schedule a visit, or find out more.
Take a look at the calendar below to check availability.
- Hourly (Minimum 2 hours) – $45/hr + GST
- Half Day (4 hours) – $175/half day + GST
- Full Day (8 hours) – $325/day + GST
- Studio Supervisor (currently required for all bookings due to COVID-19) – $24/hr + GST
- 135 sq. ft. (11’x12’) defined by two partial walls (8’ and 6.5’ tall), open on one side to surrounding open-concept artists studio spaces
- 16 ft. ceilings
- Access to Workshop’s shared kitchenette and two washrooms (for non-photographic purposes)
- Unlimited Wifi access
- Free parking
Please note: the photo studio is nestled amongst our open-concept artist studios and opens onto the rest of the space via three pony-walls. While you’ll enjoy exclusive use of the dedicated photo area, you’ll be working within sight and earshot of neighbouring artists.
Want to shoot in our ceramic studio, garden, or other areas on site? Contact us about your project and we can build a quote for you! Advanced booking and site visit required so we can understand the impact your shoot will have on members and tenants.